We are gearing up for a busy wedding season and are focusing on everything wedding this month. If you are in the market for a wedding band, here are a few things to consider.
- Do not settle. The average person only buys a band once or twice in their lifetime Be sure you have exactly what you want.
- Prioritize your entertainment budget. If the entertainment is the most important or the least important element of your wedding, spend accordingly.
- Select your theme. We’ve had a lot of fun taking weddings to new heights by incorporating a client’s theme into our costumes, music selections, choreography and staging.
- Determine your entertainment flow. This is about what happens when. Would you like a pianist for your ceremony? Strings to perform outside as guests arrive? A trio to play during your cocktail hour or dinner? Or a band to play a three-hour, non-stop show?
- Make it your own. Consider being introduced as man and wife for the first time with a drum line or horns. Add a photo booth or shadow dancing to bring the fun meter up a notch. Become “Stars for the Night” by joining your band on stage. The sky’s the limit!
- Stay in touch. No detail is too small for a successful wedding. The better the communication before the event, the happier everyone will be. Asking to speak to the bandleader even before you sign your contract, may help you make the right decision.
- Experience counts. Choose a band that has the experience necessary to make your event the wedding of your dreams.
PS – More wedding news will be posted on our facebook page. Please like us and follow along!